Maxdigital xp100 vs vu+ solo clone?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,138 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi I'm just about to purchase a second enigma 2 box for my bedroom, I'm thinking about the maxdigital as I can load the same image as my duo, Ithe cost is about £135, I noticed I can get a china solo for £129 and the seller claims they take original images. What's your thoughts on this?

• Official Post

Hi I'm just about to purchase a second enigma 2 box for my bedroom, I'm thinking about the maxdigital as I can load the same image as my duo, Ithe cost is about £135, I noticed I can get a china solo for £129 and the seller claims they take original images. What's your thoughts on this?

Similar thread here from the other day buddy, definatley the xp1000 is a better choice.

[h=1]Which would be better ?[/h]

• The primary thing here is a genuine receiver from for example the sponsor will come with a warranty, where as a clone will not no matter what the retailer tells you. plus clones and other ( illegally copied ) such electronics are not EU safety certified so any claims on house insurance for example in the case of a fire would be null and void.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• For the sake of £6 why would you even consider the clone buddy, go for the original maxdigital. Good support available for it and you will also have a warranty.

I have seen one of these working and they are just as good as the solo.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!