server glitching

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,287 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Hi all

I have got a problem with my server on raspberry pi running my sly card just recently its started freezing and gliching I have changed port and dropped some peers but still doing same as any body got a idea what it can be.

• Are you getting glitching on your local card? If so, post here some output from your oscam logs while you are on a UK pay channel - (might as well just grab if from web interface) - post it here and delete of course the sensitive bits (names of peers etc).

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hi ten configs have not changed I just find it weird how it just started??muso I will have a look at logs later when I get home and yes its doing it on my local I asked my dad to see how gets on today because he only as my server and so far it's gliching mmmm

• same here m8 in Oscam/CCcam 2.13 just started all of a sudden on the sports mainly... between 500ms to 800ms when its usually about 120ms to 200ms. mgcamd in Oscam is fine,regards mdt

• Not had a problem up to now on any channels sport hd is normally around 90ms being read by oscam and 120 ms while using cccam/oscam.

• Hi all

I'm still getting this gliching etc don't have a clue what it is I have tryed pausing all peers but still the same and it's even doing it on my sly card and it's driving me nuts

• Any channels in particular? There have been a few updates to the whitelist over the last few weeks... Try disabling the whitelist and see if it still happens, If not, then update the whitelist.. I know 3D and a couple others have new ecm lengths..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I dont actually use a whitelist and ive found my server run`s better and as thatfellow mentioned 3d ive never had any issues watching that channel without any whitelist.

I dont actually use a whitelist and ive found my server run`s better

Whitelists are a good safety measure (Or maybe im just paranoid) but you need to check your logs regularly for "rejected group"
    If any of them should be opened by your card, add the ecm length to your whitelist

You can use this command to search your log for rejected group..
    cat /var/oscamlog/oscam.log | grep "rejected group"

Change path & log name to suit your setup

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Cheers guys I will check that later. I don't use wishlist and it's been running ok till late its doing it bad on hd premium channles and getting worse lately

• What kind of setup have you got?

Are all your readers split into groups keeping your local reader(s) on group 1,2,3,4 and proxies on 10,11,12,13 etc.. That way its easier to troubleshoot this problem, you can disable all groups apart from your local reader for a client and test.. I am only suggesting this because I had a similar problem that I thought was on my local but it turned out to be a sh1tty peer that for some reason oscam was preferring for channels that were on my local.. Just double check that you do not have any proxies in the same group as your local reader.. Are these glitches showing up as timeouts in your logs?

Also, what loadbalancing settings are you using?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!