openvix image 3.0 too large for screen using Vu+ Uno box

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,999 times. The last Post () by GearChange.

• Hi Guys

dl the openvix image 3.0 by cazuela

Having some problems the screen is too big for the TK screen

Vu+ Uno satbox

When you press channel down arrow you get the 28.2 channel listings, preview box and now and next info.

but on the far left the channel list overshoot the screen, same on top right clock info is tight on top corner

So if I was looking at the channel list 0-z in order running down the page

example

*** Sports 1
    *** Sports 2
    etc..

Its reads

ky Sports 1
    ky Sports 2
    and so on

The image it too big

Sat box set up on 1080i

Any help please?

Need to make it smaller to fit.

• Official Post

Same issues & solution in this thread from the other day buddy.

[h=1]Technomate Off Screen Menu's[/h]

• had a good read could not find the osd in the setting so had a play with the system and changed the skin to default basic.

this allows the menu and sat lists appear in the middle of the screen, so the full title name appears.

got another question but need another thread for that.

cheers guys

• If you goto setup/system/user interface you will find the settings in there buddy to adjust the size of your gui to fit your screen.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• If you goto setup/system/user interface you will find the settings in there buddy to adjust the size of your gui to fit your screen.

It's far better to disable overscan though, as even with the OSD re-positioned he will still be loosing a good portion of the View-able TV picture, to check this just go to any of the channels with a logo in the top left corner and you will see it cropped.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• You could also try a different skin i personally use pli hd nothing needs to be adjusted with that one

• You could also try a different skin i personally use pli hd nothing needs to be adjusted with that one

Overscan has nothing at all to do with the skin, overscan is a feature on the TV it self and using another skin wont affect overscan it simply hides it in the same way as adjusting the OSD does.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• cheers guys, I played with the user screen and that did move the skins a little, so decided best to change the skin to the basic default version. that sets nicely in the middle of the TV and no more letters disappearing.

my next problem is the bouquets and fav setup. I have just go a 0-z list of 28.2 channels.

I used cats eye but look like there might be a issue a no fav or bouquet.

another thread for that to find best way to get a channel list for open fix 3.0?

• Official Post

Try this,
    Menu>setup>service searching>auto bouquets

• Official Post

tried and worked,will this work on euro sats when I add them in the future.

top stuff guys

In my opinion no it doesn't or at least not yet anyway, my preference is to use a list like catseye for multisat customizing the main UK bouquet to my own BBC/ITV regions then keeping it updated myself. But at least you know now you can try as many as you like till you find your own favorite and easily bring it back to what you have now if needed.

• thanks ten
    it was mainly for the family as the kids were scrolling like mad to find a channel, but missing letters and no fav caused havoc this morning,.

default skin family friendly and the auto bouquet does the job.

I need to use the latest cats eye and mess around I guess.

what the best loader dream set or is there anything easier better out there?

• Official Post

Only you can decide that buddy its down to your own preference, some prefer Dreamset others Dreambox Edit.
    Just to confuse things a little i seem to chop & change every month.:snicker:

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!