***box office on vu+solo2

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 584 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I have a feeling he didn't mean in that way if you know what i mean if iam wrong your best bet it do order any box office event and perhaps keep your card in a server of third party receiver

But not a good idea to book ppv events right now you may loose everything

• Anyone no how to get all the ***box office on solo2 I've have the OpenVix image on it
    Thanks

I am reading this as you thinking that it would be possible to be able to clear all of the box office events at all times.

If I am understanding your question correctly, then the answer is no chance, unless you want to order all of them all the time and pay a small fortunebeer10

Apart from this, if you are set up correctly to update the entitlements in your receiver/server, then you should be able to order events if you are a sly subscriber, and get the EMM. Popular opinion is now of the stance that it is unwise to update entitlements in the original receiver if you want to use your card outside the receiver again.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!