Tspanel cccam help

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,312 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello bought a vu uno receiver on Friday did not know what I was getting my self into from a spiderbox anyway I have set the box up nearly I loaded enigma2 blackhole 2 02 I have loaded enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam_2.1.4_mips32el enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam_2.1.3_mips32el.ipk and I could noy find any of them on the receiver so I uninstalled them two / three times I have now loaded TSpanel and I am using the cccans but they do not work I have looked in the ect file and there is a cccam cfg file which reads N: 127.0.0.1 34000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    I have been at this for 3 day now can someone tell me where I am going wrong I have put some pictures in so you can see
    thanks

• Welcome tp the forum will be more than happy to help you if we can but your need to introduce yourself first as per the forum rules thanks

Hello bought a vu uno receiver on Friday did not know what I was getting my self into from a spiderbox anyway I have set the box up nearly I loaded enigma2 blackhole 2 02 I have loaded enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam_2.1.4_mips32el enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam_2.1.3_mips32el.ipk and I could noy find any of them on the receiver so I uninstalled them two / three times I have now loaded TSpanel and I am using the cccans but they do not work I have looked in the ect file and there is a cccam cfg file which reads N: 127.0.0.1 34000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    I have been at this for 3 day now can someone tell me where I am going wrong I have put some pictures in so you can see
    thanks

• Introductions once you have done that tell what card you are using there could well be a pre prepared config for it also have you port forwarded via your router etc

ok can you tell me how that's done thanks

• What card do you have MALONE unless we know this we really can not help also have you set your receivers ip address and port forwarded in your router setup

Hello I am using a cline and I am connecting via wireless router and a wireless netgear 1100 on the receiver
    thanks

• I have set my receiver ip address and port forwarded I am using a Cline not a card I was using a spiderbox before this with a internal cccan with no problem
    thanks

• Unfortunately if you using a payserver we are unable to help you any further as the site does not support payservers in anyway, if this is the case please ask for help of a pro payserving website

I have set my receiver ip address and port forwarded I am using a Cline not a card I was using a spiderbox before this with a internal cccan with no problem
    thanks

• i would say there is probably no reshare on the cline from whoever you got it from i would recommend you ask them if this is the case

its not a pay server I share a care over the internet
    thanks

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!