Vu Player android

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,030 times. The last Post () by McrRed.

• Ive Android Phone samsung galaxy S3. Ive Installed Vu Player from the apps store. im configured to talk to my duo box but ive cant stream tv. Ive try mx player daroon player etc ANY Hvaing the same problem

• im just vlc VU PLAYER this is the error channels_getchannels (java line:697) java.lang.
    illegalargumentexception: view not attached to window manager

now i tryed different program called dreamdroid in the mean time it works fine with vlc are any of the rest of media player but streaming HD is a problem even on my local

• If streaming HD is a problem, with MXplayer, try going in to the settings, and experimenting with various settings - try HW+ decoding and see if this works, if not select HW decoding. If it is decoding in the software then you haven't got a chance with HD working.

I haven't tried Vu+ player with VLC - I just used it for the raw streams, which for me worked ok apart from it reporting that I wasn't connected. To be honest I have used all of the streaming apps and Dreamdroid is the best followed by dreamstreamoid. Vu Player has a good simple interface but IMO is too simple and it needs more work, but it is promising.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Have you tried with SD channels to check? Mine works brilliantly with SD but not so good with HD.
    Also assuming you can zap etc...?

Even the longest journey begins with the first step...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!