GM spark reloaded 990 blocked on language setting, remote control doesn't work either

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,549 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi
    i'm here to submit a problem
    just bought this gm machine, and yesterday while it was doing the official upgrade online, i had a power shutdown.. no need to tell you what happened i guess.. well i'm gonna tell you anyway.. my brand new machine was stuck in boot mode
    so i downloaded the rescue image and flashed it BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, there comes another issue

now my gm is stucked on language Setting, i can select with the front pannel button which language , but when i want to confirm nothing happens .. Remote control doesn't react neither ...

Does anyone have a step to step solution to that ! Please helpp my teenage girl is just turning crazy without tv LOLL, i'm afraid she will kill me by the end of the day is issue is not fixed ( just kiddind guys .. )

:waaaht:

• Are you sure its the right rescue image, have you used the Amiko image by any chance?

If so thats your problem i would guess.

• I had the same problem with this image that is less than 20mb so I tried this one over 46Mb
    "Rescue _Image_ GM990-Reloaded_Spark_1.2.09"
    google it

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!