vu+solo not boot and green led light

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,235 times. The last Post () by tps_star.

• my vu+solo not booting and just green led light
    i try upgrade with new image but i can not
    when i connect usb and power on receiver front panel led is orange and reading usb but again and again Repeat and i not see Blinker green led
    please helpme

• thancks for reply
    vu+solo is orginal
    i try this software :
    BlackHole-2.0.2-vusolo
    BlackHole-1.7.5-vusolo
    BlackHole_VUSOLO_141D
    and this boot loader :
    cfe_solo_2.0
    regard

• Ok you need to update the bootloader first, is this updating correctly? The green light will be flashing on the front the same as after a image update if it has worked correctly.

Is there and devices connected to the rear usb port when trying to update the image? Have you another usb stick you can use to try to flash the new image on?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• i update first bootloader and second image
    i not see green light flashing
    i see just orange led
    orange led light update and off again light and reading usb
    i try to update with front and rear usb but not working
    you have any idea?
    you have flash dump file this receiver for program with universal programmer ?

• maybe u are not putting the proper folder on the stick ie make sure vuplus.. I forgot to unzip the file lol so never read it.. also I once just put the folder solo on the usb same as make sure it says vuplus and solo is inside it

RESPECT OTHER PEER, PUT ALWAYS A FTA CHANNEL WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1438883374.png

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!