My Backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 for Spark7111 - DishTV Full Working

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,575 times. The last Post () by juanquicpm.

• Dear Mates,
    Today I present you, my backup of OpenAR-P Enigma2 Image for Spark 7111 receivers.

Main Features:
    1. CCCam, Mgcamd and Oscam installed and fully working. Just add your c-line and enjoy.
    2. DishTV SD full open on CCCam and Mgcamd with very good ecm time.
    3. Asiasat 3S, NSS6 and Hotbird already tuned. you may also add any other satellite between 7 West to 140 East, latest satellites.xml is installed.
    4. Favourite channels lists included.
    5. Default video output is set to composite (576p resolution) to facilitate for those who don't have HDMI output display available. But you may change it to HDMI (upto 1080p resolution) at any time later on, for better results.
    6. Picons for Hotbird and DishTV SD (95 E) installed.
    7. Very beautiful 12 skins available.
    8. nStream VOD plugin installed.

How to Install:
    1. Download from given link.
    2. Extract the downloaded file using winrar or winzip. Password: engineerkhan15
    2. You will get a folder named “enigma2”, in it there will be two files, “e2jffs2.img” and “uImage”.
    3. Copy folder "enigma2" on the root of a USB Flash Drive.
    4. Connect USB Drive to your receiver.
    5. In Spark OS, go to Menu and then open plugins.
    6. Open plugin_e2upgrade.s
    7. Select enigma2 folder on your USB Drive by pressing OK, pointing to correct folder and then pressing red button on your remote.
    8. Install Enigma2 by pressing red button again. (It will not make any change to your Spark OS setting but install Enigma2 Image as dual boot option.)
    9. Wait for some time untill it installs the image, after sometime installation will automatically stop after showing "Success".
    10. Now to boot into your new Enigma2 image, power off your receiver from back side power switch.
    11. Now, while keeping pressed the front panel OK button on your receiver, power on again your receiver using back side power switch, after few seconds, you will see "Forc" on your receiver display.
    12. Leave OK button now and press channel down button on your receiver's front panel, you will see "En16" on your receiver display.
    13. Now press OK button and receiver will boot into Enigma2 image.

Satellites Setup:
    1. 4 port DiseqC switch version 1.0 is selected, for your own system change it if required.
    2. 3 satellites are already installed, Asiasat 3S (105.5 E) at port 1, NSS 6 (95 E) at port 2 and Hotbird (13 E) at port 3. Port 4 is unused. Change it as per your requirement. See following screenshot:

How to Use Emulators (CCCam, Mgcamd and Oscam):
    1. Using DCC 2.95, logon to your receiver and through FTP go to var/keys and add your c-line in ccam.cfg (for cccam) or cccamd.list (for mgcamd) or oscam.server (for oscam) and save it.
    2. Go to menu and Restart Enigma2.
    3. Press blue button on your remote to open Softcam Manager and start your desired softcam. For better results, use cccam.

Screenshots:

Satellites:

Bouquetes:

Skins:

DreamMM-HD Skin

dreamTV-HD Skin

dTV-Reloaded-HD Skin

Download:

OpenAR-P Enigma2 for Spark 7111-engineerkhan15's Backup

Password: engineerkhan15

• apologies for my ignorance but can i install this on a new shd 8900 or do i need to install some other bits and bobs first, also anychance you can make the image pre tuned for astra 28.2e or is this easy to do, havent bought one of these yet but trying to learn as much as i can, will be getting one soon

• Hello, am trying to install this image but i don't have any plugin on my Spark Reloaded spark/Menu/plugin (just a calculator).
    Do i need to download this from somewhere?

thank you

• Thank you very much. I install it on my Spark Reloaded.

Now everything is working fine using a CCCAM only for about 20 minutes, after the picture stuck every 5 seconds, showing the channel info for 2 seconds and start again.
    When i restart the cccam is working very good but again only for the first 15-20 minutes.

Any suggestions?

Thank You.
    Paris

• I convert my C line to Oscam, it worked fine for 3-4 hours and after it stop, everything i try i never make it work again, when i go back to cccam is working but as i said above only for 10-20 minutes.

Someone have version cccam 2.2.1 for this image and can post it please?

Many thanks

• does media center work without problems? i can watch .mp4 and .mkv without problems ( can i watch movie from usb stick and if i can how)? does this image have working teletext ?

thanks!

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!