Top 20 stats on the homepage [View more] defaults to Top 5 Stats

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 479 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• This is a bit of a picky suggestion, lol..

Anybody who uses who clicks the [Top 20 stats] and then the [View more] option on the home page would surely not want to View the top 5 stats that the [View more] link defaults to. I only use this link when I have been away for a few hours but the extra clicks can be slightly annoying when you know they are unnecessary. I know this is a very minor thing that might come across as a waste of a post, but it's just a suggestion.. If the defaulting to 5 is in any way related to server overload (Which I doubt), could we at the very least make the [View more] default to the Top 20 stats and not actually = View Less..

Thanks guys..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Ha, thanks master G, I know that m8, I just thought that the view more should default to More, not less.. I cant imagine any situation where a user, mod or Admin would want to view top 5 stats.. Anyway, its not a biggy, just a suggestion...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Good work, just noticed it was implemented there.. Big thanks to whoever sorted it out..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!