DM500s mint condition

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 860 times. The last Post () by g_p_t.

• I believe your receiver may well be a clone as the original has not been made for sometime this being the case the forum does not allow anyone to sell clone receivers sorry

• Who died and made you admin? :P

Give the guy a break and look through the rest of the section to see all the other clones!!

• No body made me admin iam just stating that forum does not support selling clone`s anymore it has nothing to with the original poster if iam wrong iam sure a mod or admin will let me know thanks

Who died and made you admin? :P

Give the guy a break and look through the rest of the section to see all the other clones!!

• No body made me admin iam just stating that forum does not support selling clone`s anymore it has nothing to with the original poster if iam wrong iam sure a mod or admin will let me know thanks

Well there is still clone image sections for the dreambox ain't there?

The lads might not support the VU+ clones so that's probably where your getting mixed up with!!

I'm not going to fight just pointing out there's no rule around saying it!

• Fair enough glenviewjf im not interested in falling out with you either if its just vu+ clone sales that are not allowed that`s fair enough i will leave it up to the powers that be to decide either way.

Well there is still clone image sections for the dreambox ain't there?

The lads might not support the VU+ clones so that's probably where your getting mixed up with!!

I'm not going to fight just pointing out there's no rule around saying it!

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!