Need help flashing image on Vu+solo2

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,854 times. The last Post () by amosp.

• No you wont loose anything with the online update but make a backup before updating just in case anything goes wrong.

HI NEW TO THIS I HAVE PUT BlackHole-2.0.2-vusolo2_usb.rar ON USB PEN AND IT WILL NOT UDATE MY BOX Vu+ Solo2
    THANKS ALL FOR ANY HELP

• HI NEW TO THIS I HAVE PUT BlackHole-2.0.2-vusolo2_usb.rar ON USB PEN AND IT WILL NOT UDATE MY BOX Vu+ Solo2
    THANKS ALL FOR ANY HELP

The Solo2 is very similar to the solo with flashing, but there is a few steps different. Here is a tutorial on how to flash the solo2 via USB.

1. Prepare your USB. It needs to be formatted to fat32, and the solo2 image needs to put into root/vuplus/solo2.

2. Insert the USB into the receiver while it is turned off.

3. Turn the reliever on via the button on the back and the press the touch sensitive button on the front of the solo2, until you see that it is flashing.

4. The box will reboot automatically.

5. If all is successful the display should now read "Updated, press power button"

6. Once you have pressed the power button, what ever image you have installed should now boot.

7. You should now be prompted with the setup wizard which is easy to follow.

8. Now all you need to do is upload your channel lists and install cccam.

Hope you enjoy the box :-)

• HI THANKS BUT box DID NOT reboot automatically

• Install the the tspanel plugin/extension, you will then be able to install just about all the cams
    channel list ect... you will get all you need this LOL

yes now have the channel how do i put codes into the cams ????

thanks

• run it on your pc , then use cccam line manager to add your cline and then clic save to dream this it for pc use

i do have a code can i not put this in my box
    host -
    port -
    user -
    pass -
    deskey - 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

• download an ftp program " i use filezilla " it will connect to your box and give you access to the files ,,,,,,provided you have setup your network,,,,,,,you can edit your cam cfg files from there,,,,for simplicity cccam is a breeze to setup,,,,,mg camd not to bad either,,,,,both of these cams are old school with no support anymore,,,,,,os cam is the choice at the moment,,,,,,,,,,,a lot of reading needed to get your head around it,,,lots of help and cfg files available here.good luck

• download an ftp program " i use filezilla " it will connect to your box and give you access to the files ,,,,,,provided you have setup your network,,,,,,,you can edit your cam cfg files from there,,,,for simplicity cccam is a breeze to setup,,,,,mg camd not to bad either,,,,,both of these cams are old school with no support anymore,,,,,,os cam is the choice at the moment,,,,,,,,,,,a lot of reading needed to get your head around it,,,lots of help and cfg files available here.good luck

hi do you have teamviewer and could it for me as this is all new to me

thanks

• M8, I will teamviewer in if you want (I have to get it done before 12 though so let me know soon)... Just have on a piece of paper, all your details for the box:
    Router ip Address e.g. 192.168.1.1? (We can find out, It would just be faster if you knew)
    Solo2 IP Address e.g. 192.168.1.50? (we can also find this out, It would just be faster if you knew)
    Root password (If you are not sure, It should be written on the post you downloaded the image from)

I will download & install all the tools you need to connect to your box from PC..

Last thing, What OS are you using on your main PC that you are posting these messages from & is it x32 or x64? (I will zip all the tools we need & copy them over to your desktop)
    PM me your teamviewer username & Password

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!