Spiderbox..help!!

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 823 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi all!
    I am having some problems with my spiderbox and wondered if anyone has any ideas..
    I turned the spiderbox on last week to find that all of that channels had been deleted and it seemed as though the whole box had wiped itself clean. I have reloaded the channel list onto the box but now I cannot watch any premium channels (*** sports, movies etc). The channels are there but I just keep getting the 'scrambled channel' error message.

ANY IDEAS??

Thanks!
    Dan

• how did you watch them before ?
    Did you or should i say were you using a card ?

Ooooops - just noticed this is your first post ! Please pass by and READ the rules page !
    You are required to make an introduction post before starting threads on the open Forum !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• [quote='rikjaard-real','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=111014#post111014']how did you watch them before ?
    Did you or should i say were you using a card ?

I am pretty new to this but I have the channel lists and can view them on the tv itself and I have the ' c line ' to input into the spiderbox but have no clue how to do it.

• May i ask how did you get the cline on before your receiver was wiped and where did you get the cline from are you sure that it is still active etc

• easy to a ac line on spider box push the pr button on the bottom right hand side this wil then tell you if your line is connected and this is where you enter your lines.

• Danwoods you are heading for a BAN ! Please make an introduction post ! You will not be asked again.

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!