PCTV Nanostick e290 DVBT/T2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 747 times. The last Post () by odizeuz.

• Hello,

I'm trying to use the PCTV Nanostick e290 DVB T/T2 with the Amiko Alien 2. I don't know if this is even possible, but some one has had a limited success in the Open PLI forum using a DM8000.
    I understand that a kernel >3.1 is required. Is there any image available for the Amiko Alien 2 with such feature? An other way around? Thanks in advance.

• Its all dependent on if the drivers are available with he particular image you are using. Just because the drivers work on the DM8000 under Pli doesn't mean they will work on the Alien 2. They are both different boxes and require different drivers.

It may be a case of biting the bullet and just trying it. If it is supported on certain images on other boxes it may be just a case of waiting for the drivers to become available for the Alien 2.

Nano

• Thanks for those replies. I'm quite sure drivers are not available in the 3 images I've tried so far HDMU, Open AR-P & HRnigma, they all use 2.6 kernels. Can I "cook" an image based in say, latest Open PLI and kernel 3.1? Is there a guide fur suck thing? Or how can I compile the drivers (they are opensource) and later inserted into a 2.6 kernel?

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!