Basically i want to decrypt Ariva 102E

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,761 times. The last Post () by stu.

• Hi, can you help me with the Ariva 102e ?. Basically i want to decrypt it i have managed to flash the firmware but after this i get lost so what would be my next step?

Help would be appreciated

Thanx stu

• Please read the rules and make an introduction.

Thanks

Nano

• I live half way between Wolverhampton and Dudley.

I am assuming you want to watch encrypted channels on your Ariva? Before you can do anything you need to get a C line from somebody, the box won't magically open encrypted channels on its own.

Do you have a C line as thats the only way it will work unless you have a subscriber card. Which firmware version have you installed on it. I'm having to go off memory as i got shut of my Ariva about 4 months ago. i only purchased it to see if it was any good, and to see what it could do.

There should be a guide somewhere on this forum that tells you how the modified firmware works.

Nano

• Ok I'm from stafford..

Sorry this is where i get lost a bit, i have patched the firmware then i notice i have more options in the box (via red button) . i dont have a c line at the minute also i dont know how to do this part . i am on version v1.22b5

• The box won't decrypt anything without either a subscriber card or a c line.

If i remember you add the c line through the network section by the remote control. What i would say is that if you mess things up an see ASH on the front display, it means you have corrupted the image, although its easy enough to fix with a null modem cable.

I broke mine at least 5 times.

Nano

• Yeah everything is fine with the signal, i am in spain aswell you see. i have just patched the firmware so i need some advice on what i do next, i know i need a c-line and a channel list but installing them is a problem for me ( no i'm not on the shard lol )

• Ok, im still lost on this, i have managed to find a c-line i made it into a dat file uploaded it to the 102e but still nothing, it would be helpfull if somebody can give me some pointers for the rest of this , i just want to view decrypted channels so do i use cccam or gbox or newcamd ?

yes thats all set up fine i mean have have FTA channels anyway (english) , firmware is patched so i just need more info on what to do next

• Put the line in with the remote control. You do it in the network section if i remember correctly.

• stu you managed to "find a c-line" - just so you are not barking up the wrong tree here, If you found a c-line on the internet and it was advertised as a free cline or a test line, or if you had to pay someone for it, then don't expect it to work or if it does, then don't expect it to work for long. Refer to the forum rules as well. You either need a friend who is willing to help you out, and you should look in the cardsharing sections of this forum. The best way to get the channels you want is to buy a subscription card of some description, and then start reading!

Good Luck...

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• OK, Yeah i got the c-line from the web tested it online with a c -line tester and it was working, but i put it in to my box but no action, I have a friend that does this as his job but he will charge me 120 euros, I have learnt how to edit and upload c lines si slowly learning it, Sorry if i broke some rules

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!