sly boxoffice channels

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 577 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• hi guys any help will be great
    have a vuduo with blackhole 1.4 ive tuned the sly box office channels in but when i look for them they cant be found i open up dreambox edit i can see them there how do i go about being able to see them when i want to watch them i have a subs so i know you cant get them witout buying thanks

• Please read the rules - there is a little matter of an intro post which you haven't done yet!

Try this - when viewing a channel - press the down arrow on your remote - then press the green button "satellites" - then pick 28.2E services - then look at the channels here. This will contain channels that might not be on your bouquets.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!