Rasp Pi, XBMC and Vu+ Duo

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,797 times. The last Post () by stuartbloom.

• Hi

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

When streaming to a PC/laptop, it works perfectly, however, the p gets into all sorts of issues. It starts off OK, then it just gets all out of sync, i.e. video and audio don't match.

Has anyone managed to get streaming to a pi working? Would be great to use this as a method of accessing tv in another room.

Thanks in advance

Stuart

• I have found the same - I have the 256MB model, but I have heard that the 512MB is still the same. It fairs better on SD format, but unfortunately the Rasbperry Pi doesn't quite cut it as a streaming client. Best to stick to Android Smart TV devices for now for this particular use.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I can confirm it is the same for 512MB versions, as I have tried that also. I bought the codec for the pi, hoping that would help but it doesn't.

Oh well, back to the drawing board :(

• I have 512mb. to fix the sync. when your video starts press the sound button on the bottom right... then u see audio offset. have a mess with that till it synced. mine set on the first notch and works good...
    You also want to delete the addons you don't use. and unset the RSS and any auto library updates you have.. this will help bring your CPU usage down..

Hope this helps...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!