Help Ariva 102E ASH

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,665 times. The last Post () by Rex Moist.

• I have a ariva 102e blocked at ASH
    I try to load the official firm through port rs232 with the loader, all downloaded from the official website.
    When I turn the decoder to start the download, gives the message "Set stb memory error," and does nothing.
    Is there a file to clean it has to load before the firm? A recover file or something.
    See if someone can help me.

Thank you,

• I would say theres a possible fault with the box. I bricked my old 102e loads of time getting the ASH error message without fail.

I never had any issues getting it to reflash through the null modem cable to bring it back to life. Are you using a PC with a proper RS232 com port or one of those horrible and nasty usb to rs232 converters?

I'm guessing your using a USB to RS232 convertor. If you are thats whats probably causing the issue.

Nano

• Thanks Nano,
    Really I am using one of those horrible usb to rs232 converters, I use a pc tower but has not rs232
    I thought to try on Monday in the office where I have rs232, with what you have told me, I have more hope of recovering the receiver.

thanks for your help,

• Just buy a PCI RS232 board off ebay. Thats what i have in my PC and its never given me any problems.

Have a look at ebay item number 221005018272, its only £4. I can guarantee you won't get any issues with a proper PCi RS232 card. Those USB to RS232 convertors are a complete waste of time.

I have attached a picture so you know what your looking for.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!