Stuck at L 0 on boot

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 589 times. The last Post () by benji86.

• Hi,
    I have just installed TSMedia plugin on my 8900 on the E2 side.
    I restarted the box as it says and now it will not load.
    I have nebula on the box, it is stuck at L 0, in the loading phase.
    I can still FTP to the box so any help is appreciated, the box was low on space, about 11MB left before restarting, could this be the problem?

Thanks

• Just reflash it, that usually sorts out most problems. If you can still ftp it make sure you get all your configs off it first.

• Thanks for the reply.
    Just reflashed with the new Hyperion firmware, much faster, sleeker and picture looks better if thats at all possible, may just be the settings it came with!
    Using a guide I saw you write for someone else to set up OScam properly!
    All working perfectly, also Hyperion was installed faster than any firmware I installed before, it took literally 2 minutes and had booted!
    Thanks again!

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!