Help / advice needed on CCcam

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 597 times. The last Post () by mattcrf250.

• My Sly HD+ box recently failed and Sly will not replace it as it is now device. I was considering buying a new one, but decided to flash my old FreeSat box instead.

I have a VU+ DUO and have flashed it with OpenVix 2.4.96. I have installed the CCCam 2.3.0_1 emulator and configured it to auto start.

I have read some information on the Cccam tutorials and have an example CCcam.cfg posted by the administrator, but I am unsure how to configure the emulator or to get it to read my card.

Any guidance, help would be appreciated?

• I have managed to get the VU+ DUO to read the card using the attached configuration, but it will not decrypt HD channels. I believe that this is caused by the card not being paired to the box, so think that I need to amend this line in the config. (#BOXKEY: /dev/sci0)

Can anyone please confirm / deny this suspicion?

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME :0
    OSD USERNAME :root
    OSD PASSWORD :dreambox
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : no
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    #DISABLE EMM : yes
    #EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
    SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
    MINI OSD : no
    #MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
    SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    #STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
    #BOXKEY: /dev/sci0
    #SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6800000

N: 127.0.0.1 10000 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

• Yes you are right buddy, you need to amend your boxkey line, it should be a combination of letters and numbers, 8 in total. ( you need to convert the serial number of your sly box to hexadecimal to find out the boxkey)

#BOXKEY : /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx

You say that your card is working now but with a # symbol in front of any line in a cccam config means that that line can not be read. Have you only got cccam installed, is oscam also running??? the n line in your config would indicate this, and it is this that is actually reading your card. if that is the case oscam can detect the boxkey itself.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Appreciate the response mckee25. That's what I don't understand. The hash means the line is commented out, but the box must be reading the card. If I remove it then I only get FTA channels, but get some paid channels when it is inserted. Sports and 1 do not work either way.

I followed the post from Master G, but then removed all of the oscam files because I couldn't see the management options from the OpenVix menu.

I choose cccam because I didn't know the difference between cccam, oscam and mgcamd?

http://linuxsat-support.com/os…am2-1-3-s%2Ay-uk-ipk.html

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!