LIVE 3pm KICK OFF PREMIER SHIP FOOTBALL

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,456 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• Hi

I have a VU+ Duo running VIX and have a 1m motorised dish. Which satellites can i connect to to be able to watch the 3pm LIVE kick offs in the barclays premiere league??? Your help is much appreciated. THANKS! :)

• Thanks for that listing , very helpfull. Do you know what subscriptions i will need to watch and which is the best to get the games with english commentary?? Sorry , Im new to all this!!

• You wasting your time on satellite now to to be honest if you want football in English your better off getting a sub via adsports iptv or something like this,bear in mind they have lost the rights for next season.Your need an middle east ip or use overplay smartdns there is a sticky on the site somewhere about it, but its a very cheap stop gap.

Thanks for that listing , very helpfull. Do you know what subscriptions i will need to watch and which is the best to get the games with english commentary?? Sorry , Im new to all this!!

• Maybe someone could code a plugin for the VU+ Duo like XMBC on the pc so we could stream live football to it rather than pick it up via satellite?

• Will I be able to pick up that using my 1m motorised dish on my VU+ Duo ? I see you have the same box as me?? Sorry about my lame questions mate, im very new to all of this!

• It early day and no one knows if its going to be broadcast on 13 e if its not your looking at 26.e and 7w nilesat 201 i would assume with both of these satellites your going to need a 2.4 m dish if your in the UK,if your Southern Europe North Africa or the Middle East you should be fine with a 1 m dish

Will I be able to pick up that using my 1m motorised dish on my VU+ Duo ? I see you have the same box as me?? Sorry about my lame questions mate, im very new to all of this!

• Thanks for the info dm800vuduo dont forget to drop by to the introductions section and say hello this required under the forum rules cheers

You can on 13.0 east but There's a lot of talk about AJS pairing cards and boxes at the end of the year.

• no worries mate.

Are you aware of the XMBC on the pc? where u can stream live football ?? Just wondered if you knew of any plug in for our box that will do this ?? That would be good :)

• yes iam aware of it and in my honest opnion its awful the quality is terrible not to mention the buffering,ive been using ad sports service since the beginning of the season and the adsport stream is in a different class quality and reliability wise.

no worries mate.

Are you aware of the XMBC on the pc? where u can stream live football ?? Just wondered if you knew of any plug in for our box that will do this ?? That would be good :)

• Adsports is an iptv service your need a middle east ip to even get on ive replied to your other post with prices there is no plug your hve to watch it via your pc or output to your tv if you can vi hdmi vga etc

Which plug in do I need to download to access it? What is the adsport stream service ? Sounds promising :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!