where and how to edit/type in my c line for Spark or in HDMU image?

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,095 times. The last Post () by sir.daku.

• i am new owner of Golden Media Spark Reloaded
    and i need some help where and how to put/edit my c line?!
    what is exact plugin name wich i need?i have some...but i dont know wich one is correct

please help me

• i asume its a cfg file on you box that needs edeting ... I use total commander, with includes a FTP function, where you can directly edit all files on you box, and also copy file to and from the box

• but i have that cline in notepad....does needs to be in some special file type?
    in wich folder i must put cfg file?

how i know that i am connected to server?

• 1st you have to download the latest plugin for spark. i attached latest plugin. if u need help installing the plugin write down.
    2nd you dont need cng. file u only have to edit preinstalled file.
    location of the file depend on which cam u wanna use.

for oscam, you have to edit oscam.server. the location of file is

Code
    root/plugin/var/tuxbox/config

for cccam, newdcamd, the location of file is

Code
    root/plugin/var/keys

plugins for spark 04_04_2013 - Download - 4shared

• where i put this files?

webtv - folder
    oscam4spark.json
    plugin_mgr.xml
    server.xml

and i need some plugin that i can see i am connected to server for cardshare

• simple way is edit your keys manually.
    start the plugin name "plugin_camconfig.s" by pressing ok button and then red button to start osd and edit manually cccamcfg file. and restart box and then start the plugin name "cccam214" and u done.

• yes u can delete if you want, if u connected to server u can watch encrypted channels, no such plugin available yet to see detail of line

• i am connected...but more time i am not...i dont know why...

is it posible that cline wich i have in other box can work also in one another box?or does owner of server need to so configuration on his server?

• it depends how many lines you added u can add more than one in cccam.cng file, c line is same for all boxes u dont need to ask the for anything,

i am connected...but more time i am not...i dont know why...

is it posible that cline wich i have in other box can work also in one another box?or does owner of server need to so configuration on his server?

its maybe because your line not allowed you to double login. ask the guy if he unable multiple login on same ip.

• master G

Added the Label Softcam Support

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!