engineerkhan15's Backup of Neutrino Image for Spark7111 - DishTV SD and WebTV Working

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,989 times. The last Post () by karim67.

• Hi Mates,

Today, I present you my backup of Neutrino Image for Spark 7111 receivers.

Image Name: Neutrino HD - MP-martiiGit-by-FFTeam-(07-04-2013) for Pingulus Plus, GM990, Sab, Amiko All 7111 Receiver

Main Features:
    1. CCCam, Mgcamd and Oscam installed and fully working. Just add your c-line and enjoy.
    2. DishTV SD full open on CCCam and Mgcamd with very good ecm time.
    3. Asiasat 3S, NSS6 and Hotbird already tuned. you may also add any other satellite.
    4. Favourite channels lists included.
    5. WebTV working and WebTV XML file includes many Pakistani, Indian and European channels working successfully.
    6. Video Recording working by just pressing Record button on the remote (no need to format our HDD or USB Flash drive to ext format).
    7. Screenshot can be taken by pressing White (PlayMode) button on remote.
    8. "Boot SPARK now" option from Main Menu (Menu>Service>Boot SPARK now).
    9. Default video output is set to composite (576p resolution) to facilitate for those who don't have HDMI output display available. But you may change it to HDMI (upto 1080p resolution) at any time later on, for better results.

How to Install:
    1. Download from given link.
    2. Extract the downloaded file using winrar or winzip. Password: engineerkhan15
    3. You will get a folder named “enigma2”, in it there will be two files, “e2jffs2.img” and “uImage”.
    4. Copy folder "enigma2" on the root of a USB Flash Drive.
    5. Connect USB Drive to your receiver.
    6. In Spark OS, go to Menu and then open plugins.
    7. You should see a plugin named "plugin_e2upgrade.s" there. If it's not there, you have to install latest plugins update first.
    8. Start "plugin_e2upgrade.s".
    9. When the plugin starts, you will see a new window with a heading "Enigma2 Update".
    10. Press "OK" button on your remote and then go to the "enigma2" folder by pressing "down" button.
    11. When "enigma2" folder is highlighted, press "red" button to select it.
    12. Now, install Enigma2 by pressing red button again. Upgrade process will start.
    13. You will see messages, "upgrade enigm2 kernel", "upgrade enigma2 file system" and then "upgrade enigma2 success!".
    14. Now, to boot into your new Enigma2 image, power off your receiver from back side power switch.
    15. Now, while keeping pressed the front panel OK button on your receiver, power on again your receiver using back side power switch, after few seconds, you will see "Forc" on your receiver display.
    16. Leave OK button now and press channel down button on your receiver's front panel, you will see "En16" on your receiver display.
    17. Now press OK button and receiver will boot into Enigma2 image.

Satellites Setup:
    1. 4 port DiseqC switch version 1.0 is selected, for your own system change it if required.
    2. 3 satellites are already installed, Asiasat 3S (105.5 E) at port 1, NSS 6 (95 E) at port 2 and Hotbird (13 E) at port 3. Port 4 is unused. Change it as per your requirement. See screenshots below.

How to Use Emulators (CCCam, Mgcamd and Oscam):
    1. Using DCC 2.95, logon to your receiver and through FTP go to var/keys and add your c-line in ccam.cfg (for cccam) or cccamd.list (for mgcamd) or oscam.server (for oscam) and save it.
    2. Go to menu and Restart Enigma2.
    3. Press blue button on your remote to open "Extensions Menu" then go to "Flexmenu" (Plugins Menu) and then go to Emu Menu and start your desired softcam. See screenshots below.

FTP:
    User: root
    Password: root

Infobar and Menu:

Satellite Settings:

Emu Settings:

WebTV:

Screenshots:

• thanks for this image....i used to have dm500s,and when the f5 box came out everything was handy ie it took minutes to install ccam.cfg into them.

I have put in working cline, but when i go to softcam manager I get no info....I press green button and go to channel and it is open.....if I go to another channel I need to restart the cam

I am doing somthing wrong?
    when I used to run pli jade on dm500s, we just popped in the cline into cccam.cfg file and away it went!!!
    can you teach a newbie ??
    thanks again for all your hard work

ps it says' can not parse emu' if that helps
    ta

pps how do you turn off subtitles?

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7111 Backup

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!