golden media reload spark stuck on boot

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,906 times. The last Post () by terrygraves.

• hi,
    i install engma2 and its work 2 days
    now my golden media reload spark stuck on boot, i see only 00.00 no boot nothing happened.
    i try to install again enigma2 but nothing happened
    receiver dont detect nothing , only oo.oo all the time
    please help

• hi,
    i install engma2 and its work 2 days
    now my golden media reload spark stuck on boot, i see only 00.00 no boot nothing happened.
    i try to install again enigma2 but nothing happened
    receiver dont detect nothing , only oo.oo all the time
    please help

is my question no clair ?

• Looks like your box could be a clone. It appears that your bootloader has been damaged by Fulan's clone killer timebomb. The maker of the equipment have basically added something to the spark firmware which detects if the box is genuine or not. If it detects a clone box it basically corrupts the boot loader making the box useless.

Did you recently upgrade your Spark firmware to a version 1.2.61 or higher?

The only possibility you ay have of recovering the box is by jtagging it. There is a post somewhere on this forum that covers that on the Alien SHD-8900 which as far as i am aware uses the same mainboard as your receiver.

To be honest i would just cut your losses and buy a proper MIPS based Enigma 2 receiver.

Nano

• yes i did try rescue firmwar and nothing happened only oo.oo in screen
    my receiver is clone, i think my bootloader is damaged
    i did upgrade my spark to latest firmwar 10days ago, then i make new image and its working only 2 days. after that my receiver stock, 00.00 appers and nothing happened.
    i hope there is chance to put life on it :(
    thanks all.

• I loaded sparc 1.2.83 for my golden media box 2 weeks ago. I left the box on while i went sking. When i returned. there was a problem with some channels- I tried to reboot but its stuck on boot menu and tv message states no connection. Tried various things but cannot find a rescue package for 1.2.83. I tried to reset using p+ route but that doesn't help. Any ideas welcome

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!