Softcam files

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,766 times. The last Post () by paulus.

• Please excuse the noob questtion. I have Ten Below's backup files with a few of my own additions, this uses oscam/cccam of which I am only using Cccam. My last sat box was a Spiderbox, so I am asking whether there is the equivalent of a softcam file, and how you would load/use it in enigma2? Thanks for any help.

• Still looking for help on this, as I have done some digging - but still not working. I have placed the file softcam.key in usr\keys, having edited the bulsat key to the latest, but Bulsat (Diema) still doesn't open. Never done this before on an enigma box - so suspect I need to do more than just put the keys where they are supposed to be. I am using Ten Belows backup which has oscam/cccam installed, and it works well in internet mode. What am I missing?

• Official Post

In the CCcam.cfg specify the location of the softcam.key file with a line like this;

Code
    SOFTKEY FILE : /usr/keys/SoftCam.Key

If that doesn`t work you might want to try either oscamYmod or mgcamd to open keys..

Remember keys only work periodically, so you will need to make sure you have the latest working keys..

• Done that, but unfortunately it still doesn't open Diema (which can be useful for Saturday football). Will just have to park this for now. Thanks anyway.

CORRECTION. It does indeed work (once I had sent the correct keyfile to the box!!). Many thanks - onward and upward!

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!