Best cccam for Blackhole 2.0.2 rev a

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,568 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Which is best cccam for Blackhole 2.0.2 rev a . I have upgraded from 1.7.9 and cannot get cccam to ftp using same cccam as before upgrade. Also i need cccam info plugin to check on connectivity. Also , is there a maximum size for usb stick to store image as i have not got hard drive fitted , Cheers

• Have a look here for the emulator you require for this image: Blackhole 2.0.0 cams

The cccam info plugin is available from the addons feeds built into the BH 2.0.2 image, you should also update your revA image to revC which you can do from the software manager.

best advice for the size of usb stick to go with, the bigger the better! lol

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Cheers pal. Will attempt to use your information on the weekend as i work 12 hour night shift and have no time during the week. You are a star.

• Up and running again. My problem with ftp using DCC was that i did not open tmp folder. Iwas just clicking on it moving file across which of course did not enter file in folder. Iwas also trying to load a cccam which was not compatable wiyh my image. Thank you for you and forums valuable input helping me get there.No doubt i will be back again with more questions.

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!