DR HD D15 EPG not working .

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,237 times. The last Post () by dannyg82.

• Hi all ,

I am trying to populate Astra 28.2 channels with the 7 day epg . I have followed instructions precisely but cannot seem to get channels to populate the epg info.Should I be using the patched firmware or the original stock firmware?How long should it be left on 8010 and should there be any response from the box when finished ? Should I be using 8010 or EPG Background Audio to download the epg ? and finally and sorry to go on but do i need to have a formatted usb stick inserted and do I have to create any such folder to store the epg data in ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Danny

• Use the 108p firmware
    If you have uploaded a channel list from online then do a autoscan on the Satellite again
    When finished goto the 8010 channel again and make sure it says "no audio or video on screen
    At this point I would press the guide once and go up and down the channel list (do not press ok) you should see the EPG start coming in after about 2 minutes

• Thanks very much .do i need to have a channel list loaded on to the box for this to work or can i use the scan feature and use that list .

• Thanks very much .do i need to have a channel list loaded on to the box for this to work or can i use the scan feature and use that list .that works and repopulates once turned off and on with usb attatched.

Is there anyway ro transfer files from my computer to the box rather than by usb?

Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!