how to watch tv using vu+solo on web interface

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,683 times. The last Post () by satmandan.

• i m using blackhole 2.0 plz help how to stream my solo via web interface
    in past i was using blackhole 1.6.7 and using this image i could easily watch my tv chanels via web interface
    but using blackhole 2.0 i m unable to do so(when i enter the address like 192.168.1.18 in brwoser page opens but when i click stream button another blank page of my web browser opens and nothing happens, kindly help .
    regards,
    ahmed

• Couple of things to do - go to plugins - openwebif, and see if this is set up correctly, and check the port and streaming ports. Also go to network settings and ensure that your network is working and that there has been no changes to the IP address. From what you said, you probably are connecting to it, but the streaming is not working. Try refreshing your browser, also you say you are clicking the stream button and it opens a web page? It should be opening your media player with the stream, but usually you will see a browser temporarily open before the media player starts. Something to try - right click the TV (stream) icon, and save the link to your desktop (should be stream.m3u) - then right click the saved stream.m3u file and select 'open with' - and choose vlc player if you have this installed, to see what happens. If this doesn't work then it is probably an issue with the receiver rather than the client.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!