Channels display

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 924 times. The last Post () by gaz864.

• Hi Guys

Need your help. I have just got my VU+Duo and connected it to my Sony Bravia 40" LCD through HDMI cable as well as Component RCA connection (I can change the setting on my TV to either HDMI or Component conn). I have installed Blackhole in flash.
    Setting are Autoresolutions. Tried disconnecting Component connection but no joy.

My problem is that some of the SD channels are opening but not full screen - say around 25" with black screen on all the 4 sides. Am I doing something wrong?
    (Never had this problem with my DM-7020S). Any specific settings recommended.

Tks for the assistance.

B/Rgds
    Supermario

• Hi
    I'm at work now so can't check but think you need to change the display setting. Menu/av settings/ then have a play with the display settings see if it works.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!