Uno FPGA upgrade

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 926 times. The last Post () by haxso.

• There has not been a FPGA update in many months, so if you have updated yours within the last 7 months or so there is no need to do it again, also remember that the FPGA is a firmware update and as such should not be performed unnecessarily to reduce the risk of problems such as the event of a power failure while updating.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Hi
    I Have a vu uno and Upgrade it By wrong fiale of another resiver and Now Its not working and dont accept any flash too I take that too someone Know what to do and He Said It need the flash file of it self but I dont Have it I searched all internet but I didnt fined anythink I Just Need The flash File For IC and I cant Find It anywere Please Help :too_sad::72:

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!