Canal Digitaal NL and TVvlaanderen profile

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,369 times. The last Post () by greeve.

• I have these profile for canal digitaal is this profile good ? or is there a better profile

<profile name="canaldigitaal" ca-id="0100" network-id="0035" enabled="true" require-provider-match="true" debug="true">
    <newcamd listen-port="****">
    <card-data type="config" ca-id="0100">
    <providers>00 00 6a, 00 00 6c</providers></card-data></newcamd>
    <max-cw-wait>12</max-cw-wait>
    <filter-cards>provider</filter-cards>
    <services-file format="cccam" ca-id="0100" filter="00006A, 00006C">etc/CCcam.channelinfo</services-file>
    </profile>

also is strange if i look directly with a nline in mine box no freeze/glitching but put i the nline in csp then have sometimes freeze/glitching

• Csp in combination with cdnl don't work well

Since cdnl changed some configuration the last couple of months in there fight against cardsharing so my advice and many with me .... no winner. Csp will not help you further to win this fight ... tested is for months with mates of mine we all came to the same conlusion , no need to go this it will not help you to get the channels freeze free

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!