E2 Setting 13E & 7W

• Hi Guys

Need your help. Newbie with the VU+duo.

I have just bought a VUplus duo and have installed blackhole in the flash. I am located in the Dubai and I have two satellites 13E Hotbird & 7W Nilesat. Initially, I got first time setting wizard and I did tune the two satellites using SIMPLE setting Diseqc A/B in tuner A. Everything was fine.

Now, I wanted to try the various settings via the Black hole Green Panel through the BH Addons Manager but I could not find both the satellites, so I decided to download the Vhannibal E2 settings Hot Bird 8 March. Now the HB 13E is fine.

Then I went back to service searching - tuner configuration and tried to set up tone B for satellite 7W but I could not do so.

Please can someone assist for to find the First time installation wizard where I can tune in or searching any satellites I want :( OR using the Vhannibal E2 Hotbird setting and manually tune to 7W. Or if any one knows of Settings for 13E & 7W).

Any suggestion/assistance will be highly appreciated.

Rgds
    Supermario

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!