openbox s9 only allows one active cline?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,250 times. The last Post () by hooley.

• hi peeps
    great little box ,chose a serv he sent two clines ,both must be active online ,
    installed both at same time via usb stick then activated them
    1st line shows online but 2nd shows offline /login .
    despite trying to switch off line 1 and reboot still cant get line 2 active
    tried delete and reload separately but still 2nd still shows login/offline?
    any ideas please?
    as a newby i would like to know if its normal to have more than 1 cline,[to get pause free results]
    i read somewhere that openbox can accept up to 4 clines depending on firmware version ?

• the 2nd line is messed!! If one line works that means u are connected to the internet and your box is working fine.

If the second line flicks like dat then your line is not setup on the server properly

In terms of having multiple C lines, openbox (with new firmware ) allows upto 9 i think. I have 4 lines running right now and they are all ok.. No lag perfect!!

• Hi,
    Openbox can accept 9 lines.
    I think there is another user in the second.

• The best thing to do would be to get back in contact with whoever gave you the lines and ask what the second line is for and if it should be active. The box is working fine if your first line is active.

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!