Giant Addons Pack 6.4

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,271 times. The last Post () by helicon20.

• Can I install it on meoboot ? Sorry i am little lost
    BlackHole 2.0.2 D mounted USB 16GB and meoboot intall but empty ( no images) Vu+Solo
    or if i follow instruction how to download GAP for BH image it will be in addons ? green panel
    Please advise

• nothing with the GAP yet is done
    usb is mounted as media /usb that all
    I did not try install GAP just waiting for advise; if i follow instruction how to download GAP for BH image it will be in addons ? green panel
    I jump to Vu+ solo 2 weeks ago and I am learning so I am confusing now; it is all new for me

• OK I try Gap 6.4 can't install finally I was able to install 6.1.1 no go. Receiver was stuck ; so I reload BH 2.0.2 D
    So I stop with GAP
    What I need is watching IPTV from Poland , anybody can help me ?

• I follow instruction how to download GAP to BH 2.0.2
    Rename the file to gap6_x.bh.tgz gap6_x.tar.gz, then copy it to / tmp and install it using the BH Green Panel - Accessories - Installation packages bh.tgz. After the restart the gui.
    3 After restarting the menu plugin execute that giant panel for your model and image patch that replace all default settings gap.
    after restarting box no GAP I try version 6.4 and another one but only 6.1.1 was successfully installed; I made friendship with nice wizard , let him go before finishing setup , did patch , try to start plugin to IPTV and got message about software errors , restart box and was stack on BH Channels selection .Restart box 3 times same thing, so I reload BH 2.0.2
    May be another time with next version
    Question
    Is there chance for some IPTV from Poland

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!