cccam (last release), Enigma 2 (last release) and Dm800 hd

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,370 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Of course, I agree!

In fact I want to see the channels blacked out ... but it should not give me the message "tuning failed".
    They are 2 different things!

How do I correctly set the tuner?

Keep in mind that in another room, I have the original decoder of a well-known Italian provider, where I see everything. then the dish is correctly configured.

• If you could answer an earlier question, do you have a static or motor dish, where is the dish pointing? - also if you go to setup/service searching/tuner configuration - how have you got this configured?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• If you could answer an earlier question, do you have a static or motor dish, where is the dish pointing? - also if you go to setup/service searching/tuner configuration - how have you got this configured?

The DM800 had this configuration. I have it for rent (only for study the operation)

I think I have static dish.

In another room of the house, I S.italy of the decoder and the same channels as I see them. If I remove the card in the original decoder, I see them blacked out, but I see no errors tuner! :)

I'm sorry for bad English. You're just patientbeer10

• Have you a solution for this problem?

I think that there is a method for fix this problem.

Is not possible that other channels are good, and the other channel I receive a message "the tuner is failed" ..

• Boys Please help me! :)

I restart the discussion!

I have a DM800 hd with Enigma 2 (like system operation) and dream Elite like Image.

Are 3 night that I try to install a CCcam in my dreambox, but doesn't work!

I checked the other posts and I saw many informations, like an example TSpanel! What is? I haven't TS panel in my dm800.

Who can help me step by step?

I need to install CCCam (the best release please) for my dm800 hd! Thanks in advance and sorry for the post and for my bad english

• Official Post

If you have a static dish on 13 east hotbird use the attached channel list, load with dreamset..

Configure the Tuner Settings like the image below, Press Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Tuner Configuration;

Are you trying to decode the sly italia card in the dm800 or are you using a share ?

716a8026974c903b8c2538f.png

• Hi Master! My friend!

I already have this channel List and already have this configuration on my dreambox!
    I can't undestand this problem! My dish have 2 cable! One connect in a kitcken decorer with SLY CARD (originale SLY Italy decoder) where I can see all channels ( I pay many money by month)

The second cable, is connect on my dreambox 800HD. I have this configuration:

CONFIGRATION MODE: simple
    MODE: single
    SATELLITE:01 Hot Bird 13.0E
    AMPIEZZA TONO: 700 mV

Why the problem persist? I can't not understand!

EDIT: The main problem is that on my DM800, on the sly italy channels (all but also the other) I receive a message "tuner failed".
    Ok, I haven't a SLY card in my DM800 but I can't receive the message "tuner failed", I must watch just a black channel!!

• The image has been updated. Now there is the last image of Nemesis!
    Look the info:

Devicename: dm800
    Enigma Version: 2012-07-06-3.2
    Image Version: Release SVN(110r0), 23-07-2012
    Frontprozessor Version: VNone
    Webinterface Version: 1.7.1

I can not the pay tv! Sly Italy! This is a big problem, because, I repeat that in an other room on my home, there is another decoder (original sly italy provider decoder) that have all channel list.

• Official Post

I can not the pay tv! Sly Italy! This is a big problem, because, I repeat that in an other room on my home, there is another decoder (original sly italy provider decoder) that have all channel list.

Do you still get " tune failed " or just a black screen after the image update ?

You won`t be able to watch pay TV until you configure CCcam properly..

Convert the serial number from under the official sly italia receiver to gain your boxkey, use this tool here --> http://linuxsat-support.com/cc…t=dreambox+config+creator..

Add these lines to the CCcam.cfg in folder /etc/;

Code
    BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 [COLOR='#FF0000']12 34 56 78[/COLOR] # Converted boxkey

SMART CARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3570000

You could also install oscam+CCcam 2.1.3 and try the configs from here --> http://linuxsat-support.com/os…cccam-oscam-s*y-09cd.html..

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!