plz help solo changes its local ip on every restart

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 912 times. The last Post () by ahmedsyseng.

• i just installed blackhole 2.0.2 i found it ok but annoying thing is that it automatically got new ip(local area network ip i.e is 192.168.1.18)
    i have given the above mentioned ip in network settings but when i restart my vu+ solo settings shown the same ip but in the background ip changed to system spool
    like 192.168.1.2 plz help me so that my receiver should get static ip set by me . hope i clearly mentioned my problem

• It looks like the DHCP server is automatically assigning the next available IP Address. Set up Static IP in your router by the vu+ solo MAC Address..

To do this, log into your router webif, usually:

Enter user/password & find the section for Static IP Address or DHCP reservation.
    If you post your router make/model, I might be able to help further..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Else you can reserve a specific ip for the vu solo in your router.In this case you can keep dhcp settings in vu .When ever you power on the box it seeks the reserved ip.

• i got solution , press menu , setup , suystem , network , here is the solution :- now press restart network now ur new ip set by u is now applied

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!