openbox s11 freeze

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 995 times. The last Post () by bwanzsta.

• Hi all was just wondering if my dish maybe at fault for my openbox freezing,its got a signal quality of 71 to 75 and intensity of 90.Does this mean its aligned ok or is that not the case?im new to all this, had it for 5mth now and im just trying to get it to the best i can possible.also how often do the channel lists haved to be updated? one other thing is wheni turn some channels over they come on then within a minute it freezes and says no signal this has only started for the last mth or so.any help would be greats thanks.

• You seem to be aligned properly maybe a slight tweak to get signal quality a little better, what channels are causing the problems?
    The channels list need to be updated every so often no set time between updating it, it all depends on channels moving, going dead,new channels or any other changes the broadcaster makes. King of sat website or websites like that provide good information on what is happening.

• thanks for the reply.no channel in particular is at fault just general glitching.i know it could be the server but his other customers keep giving him good reviews.i just want it to not glitch as much as it does and am trying to narrow it down as im a complete novice to all this

• thanks for the reply.no channel in particular is at fault just general glitching.i know it could be the server but his other customers keep giving him good reviews.i just want it to not glitch as much as it does and am trying to narrow it down as im a complete novice to all this

The other thing you can do is ping the server anything below 70ms should be fine.
    You have to us command mode (cmd), on your pc go to the accessories folder it should be there, when you are in the command console type ping server, server is the name of your server or ip address.

• ok so ping is 26ms. download speed 9.26mb/s and upload speed 0.75mb/s. does this tell me anything?

Try to update your channel list first to see if that makes a difference.
    Your server has a good ping so that is not the problem the next thing I would check is the cable going to the LNB, check connectors are o.k at both ends, sometimes the cable becomes loose from the f connector also make sure the cable is not frayed. The last thing I would do is if your LNB is not single output is to change the cable to another output to make sure it is not LNB.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!