positioner settings.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,091 times. The last Post () by sezoni17.

• HI everybody

Please have patience with a old boy even at my age I am still learning.Using the hyperion image(brilliant to use,well done to the people responsible),but I am struggling to get the motor settings right it seems to turn itself to 19E then will not come back.Could anyone help me please.
    Thank You

• not sure about your image mate but i would think they are all reasonably the same in your setup have you got the tuner set to usals and input your long/lat i noticed on mine before you can set it to indivual sats yours could be defaulted to 19e
    hope this helps

• HI
    further problems got motor working fine on spark but its missing some satellites and some transponders does anyone know how to put them in manually.

Thanks

• If you have a problem with missing satellites engine or something else we do not try to manually but take your boxin a list seting for engine, has enthusiasm for each box, and you will see that everything is ok, then you can delete satellites or channels that you do not want, you salute.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!