TSmedia Plugin Support

There are 611 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,078 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• I do not know about TM single receiver but if you find the crashlog and send to me may fix the problem
    is this problem with iptv or with others also like movies
    it is same player for all

Details of my TM Single receiver. Openpli 3.0 enigma2...

I cannot seem to find the actual crash log file when I checked using filezilla; I wll take a photo of my TV screen so you can check it out.

The problem I have is mainly with the IPTV feeds. When I select a feed it plays ok but when I attempt to stop or exit to try another feed then it crashes and reboots....

I'll send you the photos when I get home.....Thanks in adavnce.

• Crash Log.zip

i'll change the skin as you advised.....

i have attached a zip of photos of the crash log when I try to stop or exit IPTV feed....

just to add to my previous reply, i think the problem is the independent player of TS Media. it affects both iptv, movie, tv shows feeds. when i attempt to stop or exit an item then error log i posted earlier is generated.....

• its not happening on the duo2 that is its not crashing but certain streams start perfect then after about ten seconds they stop suddenly but overall most play without a bother cheers afrostar i hope you get it sorted

• its not happening on the duo2 that is its not crashing but certain streams start perfect then after about ten seconds they stop suddenly but overall most play without a bother cheers afrostar i hope you get it sorted

i guess in my case, i am using tm single receiver and probably require a dependency....i will wait for mfaraj's input.....

• i guess in my case, i am using tm single receiver and probably require a dependency....i will wait for mfaraj's input.....

yes it is crash when running the previous service on exit from TSmedia player
    i do not know why this happened in your receiver only
    however it is easy to fix, attached fixed file copy to plugin folder restart and check if the crash disappeared

• yes it is crash when running the previous service on exit from TSmedia player
    i do not know why this happened in your receiver only
    however it is easy to fix, attached fixed file copy to plugin folder restart and check if the crash disappeared

Feedback: Your fixed did work and I am extremely grateful for your assistance and also support to this forum.

I was surprised why it was my receiver alone that was affected.....Thanks again and I'll keep you posted as and when necessary.

• Feedback: Your fixed did work and I am extremely grateful for your assistance and also support to this forum.

I was surprised why it was my receiver alone that was affected.....Thanks again and I'll keep you posted as and when necessary.

fixed here too well done mfaraj57 thank you and much respect

• Hi, I'm married with a Thai woman and she Looks Thai TV over TSmedia3.5. Unfortunately all Thai Channels are down in the Moment. Can anyone help or fix it??? Many greets Passat2807

• Hi

Any progress on this? I have tried all the channels and none are working.

Quite a few people I know are keen to watch these channels.

Help much appreciated.

Thanks

• Hi, I'm married with a Thai woman and she Looks Thai TV over TSmedia3.5. Unfortunately all Thai Channels are down in the Moment. Can anyone help or fix it??? Many greets Passat2807

thai is working on the iptv updater lots of thai channels there if you dont have you can download in the enigma 2 plugin sections im watching bang here now and all the other channels are working fine ok cheers

i will try check for updates
    however you can search for any channel in iptv-navi-x may find many working

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• thai is working on the iptv updater lots of thai channels there if you dont have you can download in the enigma 2 plugin sections im watching bang here now and all the other channels are working fine ok cheers

the source of channels for TSmedia and updaters the same so should work on both

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!