TSmedia Plugin Support

There are 611 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,066 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Anyone have issues with tsmedia? Im on 4.9 beta 6 but only movies work on it like movie25 and livecams work, youtube, watch series and few others but the majority of stuff on there does not work anyone else having this issus

• Hi mfaraj....Few feedback for TS Media 4.9beta8.

- On the IPTV app and subapp Monde Recepteur, most of the IPTV links are dead link and only few of them show up with a list.
    - Simply Movie is blocked....

Can you kindly provide any solution please?

• Hi mfaraj I'm from Mexico and have a enigma2 stb , thanks for your great work on tsmedia.. me and a lot of the Latin community will wish if you can add some Spanish Latin language movie channels specially pelisalacarta and or yasek dot net...(their in xmbc addons) thanksss very much... sorry about my English....

• I have a version setup with my proxy in 1channel_source.But I've tried updating to newer beta's and struggle where to put my proxy ,same place doesn't seem to work and putting in proxy list file seems to not work so end up going back to my working version.Tried tsmedia/movies/1channel/blue/ but proxy just shows primwire

• Hi mfaraj....Few feedback for TS Media 4.9beta8.

- On the IPTV app and subapp Monde Recepteur, most of the IPTV links are dead link and only few of them show up with a list.
    - Simply Movie is blocked....

Can you kindly provide any solution please?

Monde Recepteur : There is change in the structure and syntax of the site source code,will try to fix in next update
    regarding simplymovies seem need alternative proxy

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Hi mfaraj I'm from Mexico and have a enigma2 stb , thanks for your great work on tsmedia.. me and a lot of the Latin community will wish if you can add some Spanish Latin language movie channels specially pelisalacarta and or yasek dot net...(their in xmbc addons) thanksss very much... sorry about my English....

ok no problem,availability for xbmc make the job easier

• I have a version setup with my proxy in 1channel_source.But I've tried updating to newer beta's and struggle where to put my proxy ,same place doesn't seem to work and putting in proxy list file seems to not work so end up going back to my working version.Tried tsmedia/movies/1channel/blue/ but proxy just shows primwire

The proxy file changed in version beta 6,7 and 8 and become /etc/TSmedia/proxy_links file
    add your proxy in proper way channel1;proxy-title;proxy-link

• Hi mfaraj57, I'm still struggling with musicjukebox so can anyone in the uk confirm it's not working, I find some links do work like queen live at wembley but album songs don't? Also solar movies is a no go. Just no says files or something similar

Thanks for your great work

• Hi mfaraj57, I'm still struggling with musicjukebox so can anyone in the uk confirm it's not working, I find some links do work like queen live at wembley but album songs don't? Also solar movies is a no go. Just no says files or something similar

i do not have problem with jukebox to test but you can try from net media/youtube/settings select vevo-live mode and retry playing jukebox video and see

• when I installed the new libary update it installed. But when I went to movies 25 I clicked on a film and none of the links worked. But when I rolled it back to beta 6 version the movie links worked I have a vu+solo 2 running on vix 808

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• pleasee sir mrfaraj look at arabic channels on net tv Arabic channels all channel not working jjust 2 checked them all is it plugin fault or website down.

vevo youtube still not workinh

• still struggling to make vevo works and what increase the difficulty i do not have in my country problem with vevo watching
    i imported xbmc solution for vevo but seem it is not satisfactoy for enigma2 box,you can try vevo clips by selecting vevo-life mode as gerryd13 said from youtube settings

• standard mytube plugin is available through tsmedia-updates-library and some claimed that it is modified to play vevo
    please install it and search for vevo and if possible to play vevo in this case i can export the code from it to TSmedia

im in the same boat hardly any links work !

• Got it working instead of installing from libary I deleted file then installed using dcc. Putting file in temp folder then installing through vix

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!