How to install CPS on Ubunto 12.04 LTS?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 637 times. The last Post () by rgboss.

• As per my title I'd like to know how to install CPS on my Ubuntu 12.04LTS. I know there is a existing topic on this but it seems to be not well organized and being so difficult to understand. To be clear, I'd like someone help me on this. I've OSCAM installed and running on my PC. So what do I need to do now? And after installing how to configure CPS?

Thanks a lot in advance!

• You mean CSP - Card server Proxy? It is difficult to understand, so the tutorials are also going to be difficult to understand m8..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!