cant connect cccam to oscam

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,965 times. The last Post () by newbie2015.

• have managed to auto install cccam 2.1.3 and oscam on debian 7 thanks to the the script from ten below.
    im not sure but i dont think oscam is starting, when i run oscam -b i get command not found.

I can see my client is connecting to cccam from cccam info page and oscam is showing offline under server section and im not able to ping it.

killall -15 oscam returns message no process to kill.

form my understanding oscam has to start first to read my card then share to cccam and the my clients conect to cccam.

been stuck on this since yesterday and cant solve on my own, would appreciate some help thanks.:confuse:

• Firstly, you have made a few posts and you haven't yet introduced yourself - you have been a member for 2 yearsbeer10
    Introductions are never too late!
    Introductions
    Also I have noticed that you have had this working prevously, so that begs the question what have you done that could have broke it?
    http://linuxsat-support.com/li…ackage-debian-6-a-21.html

You said it was installed and working for 6 months - and this was in february, then you had issues with static IP assignment.

So if it was working something must have broken it!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hi musogeek, your right i did have my server working fine but my acer revo which i use as server broke so i had to buy a new one.
    now i have run the auto script on my new machine and i cant get the server to work with the same configs i had working previously.
    i managed to get the static ip assigned through my router after i reset my router manually.
    now i have the problem with oscam not starting ( i think ) and the commands i type in are not working. my knowledge is very limited hence the reason i was seeking help.

killall -15 oscam returns message no process to kill.

I always use:

Code
    sudo killall -9 oscam

but that is not the problem.

now i have the problem with oscam not starting ( i think ) and the commands i type in are not working

What happens if you try to start oscam from terminal?

Code
    [COLOR='#FF8C00']/pathto/oscambin[/COLOR]/oscam –b

change this to whatever you have in your setup.

Do you get warnings about lib files missing or oscam not found???
    Have you set correct permissions to the oscam binary?

Code
    chmod 755 [COLOR='#FF8C00']/pathto/oscambin[/COLOR]/oscam

The most commonly missed steps when moving setup to new machine while keeping configs is port forwarding cccam & newcamd ports to new server's IP address and dns updating..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• my ports are forwarded and my dns updater is running, dont think they are the problem.
    i have tried the commands you suggested and the results are as follows.

sudo killall -9 oscam = command not found
    killall -9 oscam = no process found
    chmod 755 /emu/oscam/oscam moves down a line in command window no error message, checked attributes set to 755
    /emu/oscam/oscam -b = error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file no: such file or directory

hope this helps, thanks

tried to run apt-get update in terminal but get failure message saying cant resolve to debian. have input virgin dns server details 194.168.4.100

194.168.8.100 in etc/resolve.conf but still keep getting failure message .

edit **** have used google dns and have now got apt-get update to work.

I have the ran apt-get install libssl0.9.8 and now I get the following,

apt-get install libssl0.9.8
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    Package libssl0.9.8 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
    This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
    is only available from another source

E: Package 'libssl0.9.8' has no installation candidate

• managed to get server up and running, I updated to the latest oscam and everything working fine again. Hope my posts are of use to anyone else having similar problems,
    thanks everyone who helped.

managed to get server up and running, I updated to the latest oscam and everything working fine again. Hope my posts are of use to anyone else having similar problems,
    thanks everyone who helped.

Well done barca m8, you have done pretty much everything that would have been suggested to you but you figured it out yourself which is always the better option..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• hello to all.. i have oscam 10961... i have newcamd and cccam clients... all work fine until last night,,, cccam clients wont connect in oscam,,, but when i put the same cccam user on cccam 2.3.0 ubuntu they do connect,,, i really dont knoe what to do anymore,, i try everything and still wont connect...now ... if i use oscam and cccam in separate server, the clients do connect but , they disconnect right after they change channelk and their receiver restart and they wont connect again until they restart the box one more time.....please any help will be appreciate !!!1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!