1channel not working after vix update

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,106 times. The last Post () by master G.

• And this is the result of your continual strive to decompile others work for your own gratification / need to see your name in lights.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• because the guy is a fool who cant even spell his own login name correctly.

everyone knows all he does is cause trouble and simply just comes on forums to stir things up.
    everyone also secretly laughs at him,but hes too stupid to know this.i simply ignore all posts from him these days,he does help some newbies with his knowledge,but other than that he knows very little.take DRM for instance,he states that it cant be added to python to get the channel 5 ondemand,well let me tell you this is rubbish and it can easily be added if someone was willing to do so.

my advice to all is to take no notice of this muppet,but of course the choice is yours and you dont have to take my advice.

of course hes now going to answer this and try to start yet another argument because this is what he does.

the man is a fool simple as.

Ian.

• after further thought i just tried to delete my post because i simply dont want yet another row with this guy,so i think its best to just ignore him,but i cannot delete it,so could a mod perhaps delete it for me please ?

its simply not worth the trouble answering any of his posts ever.

Ian.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!