Connection status

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 538 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• On my last box (Spiderbox) I could see the status of any of my connected servers (it would display server name; connected or disconnected; and the number or cards being provided). Is there anyway in BH of gathering similar information? Currently either channels open or don't and I cannot determine whether the server is connected or not.

• I might be slightly miss understanding your question but it sounds to me like you are asking if you can access the cccam/oscam webif info from the box.
    The answer is yes. But I use a different image so not quiet sure exactly how to do it in BH. Here is how I do it in ViX, it might give you an idea where to find it in BH..

Menu / Setup / Softcam CI / CCcam info /Servers
    or
    Menu / Setup / Softcam CI /OScam info /Show Readers/Proxies

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!