who had problems with clone smargos and solved ?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 330 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• hello to all

recently I bought three smargos with 1.3 firmware. They are clones from china with mup written inside. I brought them to 1.5 frimware in oreder to get a serial for identifying on oscam

one by one they went out of work; they read wrong atr from card with 2 bytes like ff 00 and cause oscam to "error activating card".

the usb part seems ok; they are recognized by pc, by oscam, but card part is the problem.
    the trick for downgrade do not work, the updater 1,3 progress begins and goes to end but firmware remains still 1.5
    there is another trick contacting two points in the circuit while plugging in the smargo, I did not try it yet, hoping it bring it working!

My goal of this post if anyone had a problem like this with clone smargos (they worked for 10-15 days only) and how did repair them ?

thanks in advance

they are sh1t , buy originals.....solved.... i learnt that after 1 clone...

Agreed.. I got one too and gave in after a few weeks..
    The seller sent me these files when my smargo died.

readplus_drivers.rar

To be honest, I cant even remember how to use them but Im pretty sure they let me successfully downgrade the firmware..

One thing that I do remember, when the smargo was recognised on my PC and I was ready to flash, I had to quickly plug it out and reinsert it to usb..
    But still my advise would be to forget about them and move on..
    I have had omnikey's since and I have never had a problem..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!