How To Enter A C line On MaxDigital XP1000 With Dreambox control centre

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,690 times. The last Post () by jokosat.

• Hi guys hope you will help me I just got a Max receiver and was told to get Dreambox control centre to enter a Cline ,I have always done it with a USB stick would it be possible for you to show me how to enter a cline to this receiver I have installed the Dreambox Control Centre and connected the Max receiver in it but where do I go from here ,hope you will help thanks take care

• Official Post

This method will work on all Enigma2 based receivers like Vu+, Dreambox, Technomate, Gigablue, Clarke-Tech / Xtrend, Venton UniBox etc...

After you have made a connection to the receiver with DCCE2 Press 7258a53dcfed.png, which is found on the left panel..

In the middle panel double click on the b8e8c3af70b43b503d8fbc.png folder..

Scroll down the list of folders until you see a file named abfa81e1efecfb1a55.png

Right click on the CCcam.cfg file and press Edit..

If you don`t have a CCcam.cfg file in /etc/ then use this here --> CCcam.cfg for newbies

Then paste your C line into this file and press save..

The C line should now start, if you have no channels clearing check that you have CCcam running as default softcam in softcam manager..

• Hello I have followed your Instuctions to enter a Test line in my Max Digital receiver with Vix Image ,O.K. I have enterd the test line exactly as your tutorial ,but when I go to the receiver to play the line the softcam manager says no CCcam files found and I get a black square saying error ,this it hope you can help cheers.rror:[Failure instance:Traceback:<type
    ececeptions.10error>[Errno2]No such file or direc
    /ect/CCcam.cfg
    /usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py:525:_boottstrap
    /usr/lib/pythorn2.7/threading.py:552:_bootstrap_inner
    /usr/lib/pythorn2.7/threading.py:505:run
    ---<exception caught here>---
    /usr/lib/python2.7/site
    package/twisted/python/context.py:118:callWithContext
    /usr/lib/python2.7/site
    package/twisted/python/context.py.81:callWithContex
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/ststemPlugins/Vix/Soft
    carManager:py:703:JobStart

• It's the same as post #2

• hi satfrck, ok download 1/ dcc 296 or the lasted ,to connecte to u stb vu donwload linuxsat panel

connect your box with dcc programe ,click on ftp then you find tmp folder on the left ,open it .on the rigth is your pc find dowload ,and enigma 2 linuxsat panel

tranfert to the left to folder tmp , rigth click on mouse change attribute to 755 . now with remote control vu , green,yellow go to manuale install ipk

then install . reboot stb then go to green boton find linuxsat panel install cam you want for vix image.

then follow instrution above.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!