Tempting to upgrade VuDuo to BH 2.0.2 D from BH 1.6.6

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 339 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Need advice re. does newly upgraded BH Image on Vu Duo box can be connected with PC trough DCC without password.
    Actually running BH 1.6.6 – for the first step I’m going to flash the box with duo_cf_3_0, than flash box with BH 2.0.2 D image.
    For next settings I’d like to use DCC 296 or Filezilla.
    My question is:
    Do I be able to connect the box and my PC through DCC 2.96 or similar tools , without any password , just typing my IP and root on DCC 2.96 , presuming my Net settings are settled correctly on the box.

• Official Post

DCC 2.96 is for Enigma1 based receivers, use the latest Dreambox Control Center here --> DCC-E2 v1.50..

This VuPlus image has no password so you will have to setup your own.. ( user: root > pass: create one in telnet )

Start DCC-E2 and Press Telnet > type passwd ( enter the password here, it will remain invisible, then it will ask you to rewrite it, do so)..

When the password has been changed type reboot

Close DCC-E2 then reopen ,once the Duo has started up again, type in your password and press Reconnect..

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!