Picture Quality

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,257 times. The last Post () by maxie.

• Hi is there anybody having problems with the Picture quality on this Max receiver because I am getting a bright light flickering on the hair of woman and men ,what should I set the Pic quality in video enhansement hope you can help because its really annoying cheers take care

• Hi is there anybody having problems with the Picture quality on this Max receiver because I am getting a bright light flickering on the hair of woman and men ,what should I set the Pic quality in video enhansement hope you can help because its really annoying cheers take care

Ideally you should turn off all video enhancement settings off from the tv it self rather than playing with the video settings on the receiver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Video enhancement takes a lot of different names with different manufacturers, most of the time these enhancements are only there to pull in customers by pumping out big bright colours in the shop, in the home environment they tend to cause more issues than they solve.

you could try a different image to see if that makes a difference, although images with the same drivers will have virtually no noticeable difference as it's the drivers them selves that control PQ in the image.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Thanks if I could turn it off I would but cant see anything in there to do it I got a sony TV how would I find it thanks again cheers

• Thanks if I could turn it off I would but cant see anything in there to do it I got a sony TV how would I find it thanks again cheers

There is no option for this if its only happening with this box and your sure its not your tv you could do a factory reset but remember this will remove anything you have done since you installed the image , you will need to do you cline plugins etc again it will be like day one when you installed it:trbtjrjq:

• getting the same here. Like their hair is electric/fibre optic. nothing to do with TV setting.

Also getting the odd lips sync here and there by a few hundreds of a milli-seconds every now and then

Putting it down to being a cheaper box.

• Hi Mate I tried everything and finally got it right ,on my TV there are settings in the menu ViVid -Standard -and cicema put it on Cinema and ajust your settings in there and your problem will go mine has cheers take care

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!