prioritize lines

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,394 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Is there a way of "prioritising" lines in CCcam.cfg? I am using BH 2.0.2 with two lines - one C: and one N: - however since the N: line only provides for one package I want it to have priority when that package is being viewed. Currently the C: line is always active even though the N: line appears first in the list.

• Someone told me that if you put the fastested most reliable at the top defaults to that one first.

Is there a way of "prioritising" lines in CCcam.cfg? I am using BH 2.0.2 with two lines - one C: and one N: - however since the N: line only provides for one package I want it to have priority when that package is being viewed. Currently the C: line is always active even though the N: line appears first in the list.

No m8, if you used oscam only server on your box you could sid assign by creating custom oscam.services file but cccam will always prioritize cccam protocol (Except in oscam/cccam 2.1.3 setup with 256 trick)

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• If you add the 256 to the end of the line, cccam treats the line as a local card and therefore should prioritize..

e.g.

Code
    N: mydns.server 10000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 [COLOR='#00FF00']256[/COLOR]

I am not certain that this is the case in regards to line prioritizing, but its worth a shot...

Report back m8..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• cccam server will take from the fastest response , if you use oscam server you can change the lb weight for each to change priority, an nline without 256 trick and a cline with reshare look like local cards in cccam 213 and below without doing anything

Hi

I have tried this but it doesnt seem to work, perhaps because I am using CCCam 2.3.0?

Thanks

As far as I am aware the last version of cccam that the 256 trick works with is 2.1.3
    It was seen as a security weakness & easy hack in older versions as people were abusing it and faking cards...

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!