blue button favourites problem with any channel list

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 797 times. The last Post () by BusterBE.

• Hello,

Yesterday i've upgraded my dm8000hd from an old 0.12blackhole image to the latest TSimage OE2.0. Everything seems to be working fine but i cant the the E2 channel settings correct.
    When i upload cyrus E2 rotor settings (or any other settings, i've tried many) with the latest dreamboxedit it seems to go ok, but the TV user bouquets don't show up anymore when i press arrow up and blue button (favourites) on the dreambox (actually the list is just totally empty). When i use the the green button (satellites) or yellow (providers) there it shows the channels. (but really everything mixed up)

Does anyone have any idea how i can get it back to work with the favourites blue button, so it shows the whole tv user bouquets like it shows them in dreamboxedit (and thats how it showed to me before on the old blackhole image).

Thanks in advance ;)

• Thanks for the advice but it's not working here..i tried a list straight from TSpanel and i tried the catseye ipk file..but always the same negative result.
    The channels are there in the satellite and provider list, but when i click the blue button which should show the nicely sorted bouquets then the list is always empty.

edit: i have checked the folders over ftp and the files are in the correct locations too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!